Customers must be at least 18 years of age to place an order with PC Sales Online. KEY SUPPLIER LLC is the owner and operator of PC Sales Online.
Please note that each order is an offer by you to purchase products from KEY SUPPLIER LLC and is subject to these terms and conditions.
KEY SUPPLIER LLC owns copyright to all PC Sales Online website contents including logo, texts, and graphical elements.
- 'Company' means KEY SUPPLIER LLC based in 24 A Trolley Square 1189, Wilmington DE 19806
- 'Customer' means any individual or corporate identity offering to purchase goods from the company.
- 'Product' means any computer, computer hardware, or product license key that the company has sold or is proposing to sell to the customer. Free tech support including download links along with additional services available for customers free of charge and with no guarantee is not the product as defined in this paragraph.
- 'Agreement' means any transaction or proposed transaction between the company and the customer relating to the sale/purchase of the product.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to and are incorporated into every agreement between the company and the customer.
- These terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions of the company.
- These terms and conditions shall take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer and shall not be varied without the written consent of the company.
The company shall be entitled to alter prices to correct errors or omissions.
- Payment for all products must be made in full, at the time of order, by any online payment method available on the website.
- The company will not deliver any product before the credit/debit card transaction has been authorized.
- The company will not deliver products if it has any evidence or suspicion that a credit/debit card is being used fraudulently.
- The company will pass on all information it holds about a customer on request by the police or other authorities where a credit/debit card has been used to commit fraud or any other crime.
The product offered for sale is either a computer, computer hardware, or a second-hand product key that can be used to activate matching computer software, and might require phone activation. The company guarantees activation of 1 copy of matching computer software on 1 pc.
Our digital products product are not “first sale” and are covered by First Sale Doctrine, codified at 17 U.S.C. § 109, which provides that an individual who knowingly purchases a copy of a copyrighted work from the copyright holder receives the right to sell, display or otherwise dispose of that particular copy, notwithstanding the interests of the copyright owner. The company does not sell download links or provide paid support.
- Physical products are delivered via international post services or other means of delivery available at the time of purchase.
- Digital products are delivered directly to the customer on the website at their account page immediately after successful payment, this form of delivery requires the buyer to create an account on our website.
While the company will do its utmost to deliver the product instantly after payment, it shall have no liability for any delay in email delivery or non-delivery or for any consequential loss. Delays due to circumstances outside the control of the company shall not entitle the customer to cancel any order or to refuse to accept email delivery.
- Installation of the software is entirely the customer's own responsibility.
- Physical products should be used per manufacturers' instructions, otherwise, the company will not accept the return of the misused products.
7. Cancellations and Refunds
- Digital Products
Once you have received a product key by phone, email, or other means of digital delivery the company will not accept its return. It is the customer's responsibility to install the correct software and purchase the correct product key.
- Physical Products
The physical products can be returned within 14 days after the product has been delivered. It must be in its original package and in ideal conditions. If the returned product is damaged in any way the company may subtract the cost of the damages from the return or refuse the return completely.
8. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable for failure to meet its obligations if such failure results from circumstances that could not have been contemplated and which are beyond the company's reasonable control.
The customer agrees to the company using cookies on the pcsalesonline.com website.